Monday, December 7, 2015

Quotes Galore!

Dance in the rain quote:

Quotes are life. Life gets hard sometimes and quotes really help. Some are inspirational and others are funny. Especially minion quotes. I love minions! Pinterest is usually where I find most of my quotes. They have like a million minion ones by the way. Make the best of things. It makes life a lot easier. This quote is probably one of the quotes that apply to me the most. I always the kind of person who would stay mad about one thing for like a week. This quote was the beginning of my love for quotes. YOLO. Make the best of it.


59141_220911961391547_1227278416_n.jpg 500×750 pixels:




2 comments:

  1. I love the quotations you chose. I just printed one out to put on my daughter's wall. Thank you for inspiring anyone who reads this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww,thank u Mrs,Joyner. :)

    ReplyDelete