Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving


     Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. The main reason I like this holiday is probably because there is no school. Yay! Thanksgiving is day to reflect upon all that you are thankful for. I'm thankful for many things. Every year if someone asks me I would probably said I am thankful for food, shelter, family and friends. I guess everyone is thankful for those things.
     I realized that usually the little things are what makes me happy. I'm thankful for Black Friday because I get to go shopping. I'm thankful for my cinnamon caramel swirl scented candle because it always makes me smile when I smell it. I'm thankful for photo albums because they keep all my memories inside. Also, I'm thankful for my new heater(got it on Black Friday btw) in my room because my old one didn't really work. Lastly, I am thankful for something you wouldn't expect. I remember a quote but I don't remember where I got it from. It said, " be thankful for the difficult people in your life, for they have shown you exactly who you do not want to be." If there is someone who is being mean to you or if someone is annoying  just remember that they show you who you don't want to be. 

2 comments: