Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Should The United States Ban Gambling?

     Gambling in the United States is a very debatable topic. There are both pros and cons for banning gambling in the United States. You can decide whether you are for or against it. Some of the benefits for gambling are that its taxes provide money for the economy so the economy will be better, it exercises your brain skills and it is also a good form of entertainment for people. People enjoy themselves by gambling. There are also some cons for making gambling illegal. There is always a chance that you could lose a lot of money, it can become a psychologically addictive behavior and it can cause problems in a family such as divorce, child neglect or suicide. Other than these pros and cons there are many more. As I said you are the one who decides what side you are on. Should gambling be illegal in the United States or should it be legal. Let me know in the comments on what your opinion is on this topic. 

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a very interesting topic! It is very debatable. I like how you included a lot of detail for your pros and cons. I think it's bad that people lose a lot of money, and how it could split up a lot of families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anna! It is sad that people lose money bad its even worse that it could split up families. I was pretty interested in this topic. I didn't know of all these side effects. We are having our debate tomorrow. I hope we do well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete