Sunday, January 17, 2016

Rise Of The Guardians Movie Review

     Rise of The Guardians is a spectacular animated movie by Dreamworks that I would recommend for all ages. Who are the guardians you may ask. Your favorites of course. Santa Clause, The Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, Sandman and my personal favorite, the main character, Jack Frost. All of them together are the guardians who protect the children of the the world from it's corruption. In this case, Pitch Black(the Boogeyman). He wants to overthrow the guardians by making children not believe in them. He wants to take over the world with his nightmares. When the time comes, it's all up to Jack to save the world.
     This movie was released in 2012. Between these past three years I have seen quite a lot of movies and I must say, by far this is one of my favorite movies. It has won so many awards. It won best animation of the year at the Hollywood Film Awards, best motion picture at the Satellite Awards and best animated film at the CinEuphoria Awards, just to name a few. Did I mention Rise of The Guardians was nominated for best animated film at the Golden Globe Awards? Well, it was. The director, Peter Ramsay did an outstanding job with this movie. This is a movie that you must watch. I assure you, you won't be disappointed.



3 comments:

  1. It's seems like an interesting movie! I'm not really into animated movies, but this one seems nice to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really good movie. I would definitely recommend watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really good movie. I would definitely recommend watching it.

    ReplyDelete